PRICES

Prices are inclusive of breakfast. Supplement for half board is € 20.00 per day per person, while for full board is € 40.00 per day per person (drinks not included).


HOURS

For breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
For lunch from 12:30 to 14:00
For dinner from 19:00 to 21:30


CHECK OUT

Accommodations must be vacated by 11:00 am unless otherwise agreed.


Room Prices

Camera Girasole Camera Ginestra
1 person - € 65,00
2 people - € 100,00
3 people - € 130,00
1 person - € 65,00
2 persone - € 100,00
3 persone - € 130,00
Camera Orchidea Camera Margherita
1 person - € 65,00
2 people - € 100,00
3 people - € 130,00
1 person - € 65,00
2 people - € 100,00
Camera Papavero Camera Rosa
1 person - € 65,00
2 people - € 100,00
1 person - € 65,00
2 people - € 100,00
Camera Iris

1 person - € 65,00
2 people - € 100,00

Prices Apartments

Geranio Apartment
Ciclamino Apartment
1 person - € 75,00
2 people - € 110,00
3 people - € 140,00
4 people - € 160,00
5 people - € 175,00
1 person - € 75,00
2 people - € 110,00
3 people - € 140,00
4 people - € 160,00
5 people - € 175,00
Oleandro Apartment Viola Apartment
1 person - € 75,00
2 people - € 110,00
3 people - € 140,00
4 people - € 160,00
5 people - € 175,00
6 people - € 185,00
1 person - € 75,00
2 people - € 110,00


Conditions

PRICES ARE PER DAY PER ROOM/APARTMENT, TAXES AND SERVICE INCLUDED


Modalities of arrival and departure

check-in: from 14.00 to 20.00 check-out: within 10.00 am

At the time of booking is necessary to pay, as a deposit, 30% of the total amount by bank transfer or credit card. The remaining 70% can be paid on arrival. Please note that the reservation will be confirmed by "Agriturismo Cascina Carretto" via e-mail only to the payment of the deposit of 30%, the reservation can be canceled up to 10 days before arrival with consequent return of the deposit after the advance will be retained.

The management reserves the right to assess situations or special needs directly with customers.

In case of early departure "Agriturismo Cascina Carretto" reserves the right to retain the amount of the entire stay.

Pets are not allowed in the room/apartment.

Non-smoking rooms/apartments

slide-alloggi-carretto2.jpg
slide-alloggi-carretto3.jpg
slide-alloggi-carretto4.jpg

slide-alloggi-carretto5.jpg

slide-alloggi-carretto6.jpg

slide-alloggi-carretto7.jpg
slide-alloggi-carretto8.jpg

slide-alloggi-carretto9.jpg

slide-alloggi-carretto10.jpg

slide-alloggi-carretto11.jpg
slide-alloggi-carretto12.jpg

slide-alloggi-carretto13.jpg

slide-alloggi-carretto15.jpg